Store person - Full time, Christchurch
Working in the distribution centre, this is a great opportunity to join an innovative, forward moving company that is a leader in the 3PL field. Maxwell Contract Warehousing Ltd is a large FMCG logistics distribution centre based in Hornby, Christchurch.
Our DC is newly built, our facilities are modern, our customer base is all fast moving consumer goods. This is hands-on role that requires you to work fast, confidently, accurately and within a team.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- inwards goods processing
- picking, packing and despatching orders
- stock taking
Skills and attributes required:
- Skilled reach truck driver, comfortable operating over 10m high
- Skilled forklift operator (current forklift licence is required)
- Hands-on and can-do approach
- Likes working under pressure
- NZ residency is required
- Willing to undergo a security check
Competitive remuneration is available to the right candidate
We are a great company to work for and we value our staff. This role would suit someone who is looking for a varied role in a fast-paced environment.
The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better.
Hours: 7.30am - 5pm.